The Sunset Tiki Bar & Grill is seasonal and will re-open for the summer on May 31, 2023.
|Wednesday||4:00pm – 10:00pm (Starting 5/31/23)|
|Thursday||4:00pm – 10:00pm (Starting 6/1/23)|
|Friday||4:00pm – 10:30pm (Starting 6/2/23)|
|Saturday||4:00pm – 10:30pm (Starting 6/3/23)|
Last day for Swimming Sat 08/20/2023
Games are available every night we are open! Swimming is closed for the season.
- We try to provide a fun and family friendly environment. Under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If swimming please use proper swim attire. Swimming is offered when we have lifeguards and these hours and days we offer can vary. Swimming space is limited and is first come first served.
- If we are able to open the swim area, it will open around 4pm and close at dusk. You must stay and watch your child swim. Other swim rules are posted at the swim area.
- Please NO PETS ALLOWED.
- After 9:00pm, The Sunset Tiki Bar is 21+. Everyone must have a valid ID for admission. Only a driver’s license, state issued ID, US passport, or military license can be used as acceptable forms of ID. Expired IDs and temporary licenses cannot be accepted.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Dress Code is in effect, Must have shirt and shoes. No offensive wording on clothing, No MC patches, gang colors or inappropriate clothing, at the mangers discretion.