Closed for the season. See you MAY 2021
Reserve a Table
Thank you for a great Summer and we will see you next MAY. Closed for the season.
Tips for Visiting the Sunset Tiki Bar & Grill this summer - COVID-19
- If you are sick, or if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 including - Fever, Cough, shortness of breath or sore throat etc. Please visit us another day!
- Face coverings must be worn when not seated at your table
- Maximum of 6 guests at a table
- Please wait for all members of your party before entering
- Dining experiences will be limited to 90 mins
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines -Stay 6 feet apart
- Regularly, Wash your Hands OR
- use a Hand Sanitizer made of at least 60% alcohol.
- Keep walkways one way
- Please do not rearrange any tables or chairs
- Please stay with your party, at your table.
- Please No visiting other tables or walk up bar service
- Save a walk, bring your Valid ID to purchase alcohol
- Reservations are highly recommended but not required
- Reservations do not guarantee any specific tables
- Table seating could be on the deck or picnic tables in sand
- Please arrive 5 mins prior to your reservation
UPDATE - By order of the Governor, until further notice, there will not be land games available at the tiki (volleyball, corn hole, ladder ball etc.) also the playground will be closed. - We will add these amenities back in at a later date, when we are permitted. Swimming is currently closed, we do not plan to open for swimming this summer. check back for updates
We recommend appropriate footwear for Beach Access, it is sand.
No Pets Allowed at the Tiki Bar
Get Your Tiki Bar Gift Card HERE