Now OPEN 4-10pm Tues-Sat!
Reserve a Table
Closed Tuesday August 4th due to weather.
Tips for Visiting the Sunset Tiki Bar & Grill this summer - COVID-19
- If you are sick, or if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 including - Fever, Cough, shortness of breath or sore throat etc. Please visit us another day!
- Face coverings must be worn when not seated at your table
- Maximum of 6 guests at a table
- Please wait for all members of your party before entering
- Dining experiences will be limited to 90 mins
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines -Stay 6 feet apart
- Regularly, Wash your Hands OR
- use a Hand Sanitizer made of at least 60% alcohol.
- Keep walkways one way
- Please do not rearrange any tables or chairs
- Please stay with your party, at your table.
- Please No visiting other tables or walk up bar service
- Save a walk, bring your Valid ID to purchase alcohol
- Reservations are highly recommended but not required
- Reservations do not guarantee any specific tables
- Table seating could be on the deck or picnic tables in sand
- Please arrive 5 mins prior to your reservation
UPDATE - By order of the Governor, until further notice, there will not be land games available at the tiki (volleyball, corn hole, ladder ball etc.) also the playground will be closed. - We will add these amenities back in at a later date, when we are permitted. Swimming is currently closed, we do not plan to open for swimming on June 30th. We plan to open for swimming at a later date. check back for updates
We recommend appropriate footwear for Beach Access, it is sand.
No Pets Allowed at the Tiki Bar
Get Your Tiki Bar Gift Card HERE