What is Semi-Private Evening Group Function?
The Sunset Tiki Bar and Grill is open to the public at night from 4:00pm-10:00pm, Tuesday through Saturday nights. While we are open to the public, we can provide your group with their own BBQ buffet party in a reserved area under an event tent.
Groups of 25 to 150 can be accommodated Wednesday thru Saturday between 4:00-8:00pm.
You will not have exclusive use of the tiki bar, and will be sharing the waterfront and games with our other guests.
The Evening Group Function Menu Packages Include:
- Prices include taxes, gratuity, and buffet menu.
- Corn hole boards can be set-up near the back tent for your exclusive use.
- Alcohol, Fountain Soda and Bottled Water are available for purchase.
- Live entertainment is offered nightly, Wednesday through Saturday. Entertainment listings can be found here.
- Swimming is available, with lifeguards on duty, until dusk.
Group Function Conditions
- All adult evening guests must bring a valid ID and guests under the age of 21 must leave the facility by 9pm.
- We do have Security Personnel onsite and reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- No space can be reserved in the evening without a buffet or dinner reservation.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to ask anyone to get out of the water.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure any event.
- A final head count is required 7 days prior to the date of your event.
- Final Payment for ALL Functions will be due on or before the event date (No Exceptions).
- We take cash, checks, bank transfers, and all major credit cards.
Don’t wait to secure your date! Summer function dates book quickly!!
If you have any additional questions, would like to check available function dates, or are interested in a tour of the venue please email [email protected] or call 833-Tiki-Bar.